Happiness Support is an herbal supplement that is excellent for minor and occasional irritability and sadness. This formula works by reducing stress and restoring balance in circulatory energy.
- Supports a positive mood
- Helps with occasional stress
- Soothes nervous tension
Ingredients: Happiness Support blends Agarwood and Mesua ferrea in careful proportions with six other regular and rare authentic herbs. Tibetan Herbal Balance supplements incorporate the beneficial health properties, six basic tastes, eight potencies, seventeen effects, and other herb collection criteria. This supplement is carefully balanced according to Tibetan health research. Happiness Support works comprehensively on supporting happiness with no known negative effects.
- Agarwood (Aquilaria malaccensis trunk) supports healthy response to stress by maintaining key body balances.
- Nutmeg (Myristica fragrans fruit) supports cardiovascular and digestive function.
- Spondias axillaris (Spondias axillaris fruit) supports healthy heart function.
- Bamboo (Bambusa arundinacea pith) supports pulmonary function and supports healthy functioning during stress.
- Mesua (Mesua ferrea flower) supports healthy function of the spleen.
- Costus (Saussurea costus root) supports healthy blood and pulmonary function to maintain other body balances.
- Chebulic myrobalan (Terminalia chebula fruit) supports healthy function of digestive, respiratory, and renal systems.
- Sal tree (Shorea robusta resin) supports balanced lymph function.
Use: Take two pills in the morning. Happiness Support begins to work within one to two days and the benefits increase with each day of use. This formula is typically taken for up to a month. Once you are balanced, you can discontinue using this supplement. Chew or crush the pills before taking with water. Serving size: 2 pills (1032 mg); Servings per container: 30. Do not exceed daily dosage. Keep out of the reach of children.
Happiness Support can also be taken safely two hours apart from conventional medications.