Lung Support is an herbal supplement that is excellent for all aspects of lung health and helps the body to maintain proper fluid balances. This formula also works by balancing hot energies in the lungs.
Ingredients: Lung Support contains Rhodiola and Hippophae rhamnoides blended in careful proportions with nine other regular and rare authentic herbs. Tibetan Herbal Balance supplements incorporate the beneficial health properties, six basic tastes, eight potencies, seventeen effects, and other herb collection criteria. This formula is carefully balanced according to Tibetan health research. Lung Support works comprehensively with no known negative effects.
- Sandalwood (Santalum album wood) supports circulatory and respiratory function.
- Bamboo (Bambusa arundinacea pith) supports pulmonary function and healthy blood.
- Saffron (Crocus sativus flower) supports healthy blood and joint health.
- Chirata (Swertia chirayita flower) supports healthy liver and gall bladder function.
- Malabar nut tree (Justicia adhatoda fruit) supports cardiovascular function and healthy blood.
- Picrorhiza (Picrorhiza kurroa grass) supports healthy blood function.
- Sea buckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides fruit) balances function of the respiratory and circulatory systems and healthy digestive function.
- Grape (Vitis vinifera fruit) supports healthy lung function and blood vessels.
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra branch) supports healthy neurological function and upper respiratory health.
- Black Psyllium (Arenaria glanduligera flower) supports healthy lung function.
- Rhodiola (Rhodiola sp. root) balances lung and circulatory functions and supports physical strength.
Use: Take two pills in the morning. Lung Support begins to work within three to four days and the benefits increase with each day of use. Once you are balanced, you can discontinue using this supplement. Chew or crush the pills before taking with water. Serving size: 2 pills (924 mg); Servings per container: 30. Do not exceed daily dosage. Keep out of the reach of children.
Lung Support can also be taken safely two hours apart from conventional medications.